Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time Enough to be Still part 1

Who is like our God? And who can compare to his endless love? The angels sing! The morning in its splendor speaks a lesser word than He! He is the great I am! Who was and is to come!

I have long sat in wonder at this Mighty King. And to say that I fully know of his matchlessness would be a lie!

I have long stood in awe of this King. Lifted my hands and praised him with all I can give at that present time!

I have long heard his unbearable but soft voice . I have answered and have seen because of it his matchlessness.

I have taken time to be still. And have found comfort in the unsettling thought!

And the words still echo, who is like our God? Who can compare?

I sit at the end of this year, and I want to throw a big party, not because of the end of school, but because there is a path that He has laid out that is the most amazing path! It is so amazing!

I can't seem to gather any signifigant thoughts because the simple is so profound in the deepest way!

And as I sit in my barren room there is life in a much deeper depth here...although there is a necessity for the difficult times ahead, God is faithful. God is strong! God is amazing! God is love! God is beauty! God is joy, peace and understanding! And I feel like crying because God is so good. And although I may have to say goodbye to this place I love, I am filled because of this place, God's chosen place!

And I find that I am so satisfied but it is not the time to remain complacent cause there is a deeper life past the deep. If only we could be pure enough to remain in the filled place.

And as I take time enough to be still tonight I am amazed, I am speechless, yet filled with so many thoughts so many words, that I want to speak because of God being God! but for now I will refrain I will enjoy the evening I will enjoy the transition time praising God for being matchless, endless, and more than the less!

No comments:

Blog Archive