Friday, June 09, 2006

Time Enough to be Still part 2



It's really nice to sit for a while, everything is ready to go!

I had to say goodbye to my two best buds in SLO this morning and it was hard, but as always things don't work out the way I often think they do, which is one of the things I have finally been able to grasp these last couple days and perhaps is the last great lession I was supposed to learn. The best laid plans of man apart from God fail! God is so concerned with our heart condition that he is not going to let things go our way til he knows our hearts are aligned with his will. That takes a little shaping! That is what summer is going to be about... a little shaping in my heart!

I know though and will definatly cry on the plane ride home not because this time is sad , but becasuse I am so happy, I am so blessed, and am so grateful and my heart wells up in praise for all God has done this year. When the Moravians talked about not knowing if they had died and gone to heaven, it is something like that!

I am reminded that God keeps His promises... that is truly awesome!

God is good!

JGG

No comments:

Blog Archive