Saturday, June 10, 2006

Time Enough to be Still part 3

Written at LAX

It is an odd place to be crying, the Las Angeles Airport, that is. I don’t think I could, actually I know I could not put into words all that has happened this year and how truly awesome it has been. So I should probably stop titling the blog the same thing part 1 etc. cause I’m never going to be able to put in adequate words what God has done...I scarce can take it all in.

I sit here with a smile on my face yet crying…not knowing if I have died as I said in my last blog, oh how blissful heaven be if this only a reflection. I can’t wait to be in my bed tonight and praise, cause God is far more worthy than we make Him out to be. God is Good! God is Awesome!

It’s like Elise said it’s as if God is putting everything into place that no one can screw it up. That is bliss that is my God!

As I continue to say everything is cleverly orchestrated, and wonderfully crafted and we God’s people are soaked in God’s presence!

I hope we do realize that. Out creator is a master planner a conductor of the cosmos!!!

God has told me today I do not need to withhold information secret any longer, perhaps because I am not a part anymore physically of the revival that is consuming this state I’m a part of a different thing for the while. God is in control and as Elise also said God is making this thing so foolproof that God will not not be glorified through it all. It’s ridiculous! Yet amazing!

I have stopped being all emotional for the while and I will wipe my tears away so I will sit in God’s presence watching the sunset!

Strange how something we have crafted here on earth, God still can speak through it, and He can find us anywhere we go. He endlessly pursues us to the corners of the Earth. Where we may go He will follow, actually more He will lead! I like that! I don’t like being in control, we are not meant to be. I think that is why as I look around I see so many miserable people around be; they know they are not meant to be in control, they don’t know what is though. I do! Let me tell you it is so Good! Whoever said that the Christian life was not one of blessing, oh how far they had gone from God, from relying upon his presence as the guiding light. I think blessing is another thing I need to define but that is an entire paper in itself and I figure when I get to it God’s timing it will be such! I will say it in one sentence though you are a blessing and everything around you is a blessing because it is all crafted, and it is crafted so incredibly!

I will make one other note before I do close my laptop; I have so much caffeine in me right now. On top of that the Holy Spirit. It’s like Kalen says after I come back reeking in God’s presence after Celebration each Sunday night, “Elise don’t let him have coffee anymore.” This is of course after sometimes I do not have caffeine in my system. So funny! Yah I am going to close this thing now, have a great evening all of you or if you read this in the morning good morning and have a great day. Pretty much just enjoy the fact that God is so Good and get on your knees, it’s so good to do!

Know you who read this are in your prayers, I do not know all who read it but I do keep you all in my prayers.

Night,
JGG

2 comments:

Elise said...

You are in my prayers also, as always.

Colin said...

yeah prayers! aw you know that you're in mine.

Blog Archive