Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Church without Purpose & A God Ordaining Something

I am forever amazed, quite astonished at all God can do over the course of twenty-four hours. How He can pursue so passionately and fervently everyone whatever country whatever state, whatever city, no matter where or how they are! I like many others who stand amazed at God's plan, stand amazed because God is real, He is in every nook and every cranny, ordaining things like a madman, calling His people to choices that are for their betterment, and He is orchastrating circumstance to balance perfectly as a sure testamant in pure chaos, this world has seen! I stand amazed and in awe!

I was attempting to get to sleep last night, I couldn't. Thoughts of things going on kept keeping me awake. I was crying, because once again I gathered a glimpse, a treasure amidst the darkness, and realizing that I am so undeserving.

An interesting thing has been happening as my perception of God has been growing! I find myself with an inifinite hole of sin seperating my savior and I. An ever increasing one. I am redeemed and thank God for Jesus, but have neglected the spirit on several occasions and I feared like a selfish child I had so much sin I was undeserving of God's promises. I am Worthy through Jesus and His Spirit! Nothing more nothing less!

God revealed something to me last night that I feel must be shared...we are a church without a purpose. Recently I have had issue praying again, mostly because of my aching body and the spiritual warfare going on there, I pray it is over, but as the spirit continues to gain strength inside of me pain is sure to grip this heart and therefore my body. I do not fear, I embrace what is to come. The power made perfect in weakness!

God told me this late last night" My church is a church without purpose, no direction, and no guidance, I am doing something, something wonderful, wake them up, begin to ask for that purpose to be restored, a direction to be given"
Guys, things are changing the Spirit is speaking listen! Give heed all nations His battle cry is raging, He is coming to our rescue, he is to silence a deadly foe for a 1000 years, that is something!

I ask you to do three things for God today and the rest of your life, pray, listen, and ask this question" what is God doing around me, where does my purpose lie, and to whom does it belong?

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive