Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Refocusing...Before the world wakes

I have been waking up before most of the world does and taking time in the car to be still in the early morning hours you know 4:30 AM or so before first light dawns on the world. This morning when no one seemed to be awake and everything seemed so still I found a peace that I really haven't felt in a long time. I went to work well, with a huge smile on my face. I swear everyone was llike what happened to him.

But I think with the prospect that my time table is switched with the rest of the world God is preparing me in a sense to the fact that my timetable is not the world my timetable is His will. To get devotional time when the world is still then being able to go out prepared for the day when it gets chaotic!

I See a lot of whats going to happen next year and WOW WOW WOW!!! GOD IS SO AMAZING!!! And knowing how blind I am now to any pophecy just forcasts that it is going to be so much more amazing than God will ever allow me to comprehend. I am truly captivated. This is where I want to be, I desire to be a sheep guided along by my Shepard!!! I am looking forward to a few events happening this summer one in particular but you will know when that happens I will title it "the event" you will know!!! Beyond that um well lets see.Prayer is offically the most amazing thing ever you should invest sometime in that. The bible is so amazing, you should invest in that. Being guided by the spirit blindly that's pretty amazing too. Being humble that's good too. Beyond that Cali folk I miss you but I like God better, sorry you don't compare. Don't take it personal he's like been my best friend since like I was four we got history!!!

Ooh also with the whole Asia thing my thoughts have always been that it's not going to be China. I was sitting in the food court this afternoon and something dawned on me it was an epiphany of sorts. It was one of those what if God wants me to go to Japan and do what He wants me to do. Then I looked at the fact we have Japanese at school. It is in the area. But who knows my thoughts were just wondering and perhaps maybe not. I'm blind, sorry, God's going to take me wherever He wants me to go. I do not have the answers currently and as my mom says God's 411 is always in the last possible moment rather than early. I think it's a character building exercise, He would know.

Anyways sorry for rambling, ooh one more note. Israel is at war, and Israel is not as big as the orignal land that it was promised by God. What will happen idk all I know is God will never let go of His promises especially for his chosen people! Israel I believe is going to get bigger they are going to grow and become the great kingdom they were originally suppose to be this of course is after a few things happen. Ooh I'm so excited!!!
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive