Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In Need of a Rock Band


So this one time...pretty much. Simplicity is just not working in my worship life as of late. I am in desperate need of a rock band!!! So as I am attempting to record the album that God wants without much direction from Him I find myself screaming how GOOD MY GOD IS!!! Screaming I LOVE YOU!!! Screaming to be heard yet knowing my desperate cry is heard!!! So I need to rock a little as of late, how to do that, um , have no idea but we'll see what unfolds! That's all I got.
Ooh I am debating on whether or not to go to camp for the third week, it would put me down about a hundred bucks in gas money but I think it is worth it we'll see what the job situation is looking like! But I couldn't help feeling today as I applyed at over probably forty stores trying to find a closer to my home job that might give me better hours. I found that all of this pursuit of money pursuit of providing is just refusing to let God be glorified. I mean for crying out loud I am probably going to live in Asia doing mission work, my mission work is in the workplace but WOW!!!! American society it needs a wakeup cry. We'll see what the next couple of weeks unfold to look like, and of course I will try and keep you posted!
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive