Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Refocusing...Calling


I feel called for some odd reason to blog tonight I have to be at work at five and I am simply exhausted from working what will be my fifth day in a row tommorow...but for some reason God is like blog...and I am like okay and I figure things will naturally flow out from that.

But before I begin to string some crazy thing together and get in a mindset of listening to what the spirit wants to speak through me about I want to focus a little section on just that the spirit using me:

For a long time I have been fascinated by how the Spirit does speak through me and how He continues to use me. I got a phone call from my friend the other day wanting to go out and have coffee and spend some time with me, I was just blown away by all that God is doing all around me and using me even in a time of utter darkness and silence to be a bright burning flame and light, I haven't had the chance for about 4 weeks to talk to someone about what God is doing face to face and the eyes of people when they see what God is doing...oh how beautiful those eyes are! The fact we get to be a part of this huge cosmic plan it is so truly awesome...it is as if I am dreaming!

How good it is to be exactley where God wants us to be, emotions laid aside, knowledge laid aside, none but Jesus in this midst. I sit in worship so much as of late, simply delighting in my Lord, and the fact that what he has given me is so much better than anything temporary that I may want to go after in my flesh, I have no desire anymore because what I have seen is so much better. I have a choice but who would ever want to return to where they were? My prayer for all of you reading this is that time would not be your stumbling block but God would act in the way He desires to act in His timing and us delighting in it!

Beyond that I cannot write many more words.

To Collin I wish to write this: How wonderful it is to hear and know in part what God is doing and showing you! I am so excited to converse with you when God so does appoint the time! Know you are in my prayers daily and I thank God dearly for the fellowship we have found in Christ together sharing all of who we are, fears laid aside! I praise God for the radical transformation He is doing in you and how quickly You are pushing on to sanctification! May that never stop God, who has a willing bond-serveant in you, He will do wonderful things through you and I wait to see the knowledge I know now fulfilled! When all is revealed to our brothers and sisters in Christ will we be able to contain the fire that begins, may we nurture it and may we praise the giver of the wonderful flames of living fire!

To Elise I wish to write: Your beauty, how can I not praise? The ways God has knit a thread count between us that has no number because we cannot see how much...but we know in part, and we see in part and that is beautiful. Continue to rely on His timing, as I know you will do! Kindle the flame, keep it centered and true, relying on Jesus soley, He will surely be more than enough.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive